This blog is designed to keep friends and family updated on what's going on with Ryan and Kelsey, as well as share pictures and funny stories.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Welcome to my blog!
Well, I finally did it. I joined the masses who have a blog. I am not promising that there will be daily posts, but I'll try to add photos and interesting info when possible.
Well, I grew up in NM on a cattle ranch, went to college at Texas Tech in Lubbock (Go Raiders!), and then lived in Stillwater, OK and worked for Oklahoma State University for 4 years while Ryan was in Vet School. My husband Ryan went to undergrad in Stillwater as well. We recently moved to Colorado Springs because Ryan is working for the Army as a vet for the next 3-5 years. So we've been adjusting to a new state, city, culture, friends, church, etc.
1 comment:
Well I'm not joining you yet, but I'll read yours every once in a while. I'd rather talk on the phone though ;-). Love you! Shay
Post a Comment