Hello all! Thought I might want to update everyone on my sanity status since the last blog was a bit (okay a lot) emotional. I went through about a week of freaking out and being overwhelmed, but thankfully most of that is behind me. Now I'm just rolling with it.
My hubby is currently gone to Lexington, Kentucky on a 3 week preceptor for vet school, so Buster and I are holding down the fort (when I happen to even be at the fort). It gets a little quiet at night, but generally I have not been getting home until late, so I usually go right to bed!
With things being so busy, the weeks are flying by and graduation and moving will be here before we know it. It's exciting but kindof scary and overwhelming to think about. So I'm not going to right now. :)
God has really given me some peace and perseverance the last couple of days. Plus he's given us some georgeous sunny, warm days that make me so happy! Winter is finally over!!
Let's have a few pretty flower pictures just for spring's sake!


No comments:
Post a Comment