I wanted to share a couple more pictures from Oregon (these are non-horticulture for you Jess!) After my conference, my friend Kellie toured me around for 3 days. It was awesome and we had a great time catching up.
Below are some pictures of beautiful Crater Lake National Park. It is 6 miles across, over 1000 feet deep, and the deepest blue color you have ever seen. It is considered the cleanest water in the world because it only receives runoff water from rain and snow.


There seemed to be water everywhere in Oregon, and especially waterfalls. We saw quite a few of them and they were all beautiful.

Yeah, yeah, go ahead and make fun of my little "wing". It was windy there okay!!

We covered the gamut on our three day tour, from farmland to the mountains to the beach. For a southwestern girl, it was cold out there! Hence, I was the only person on the beach in boots! Everyone else took their shoes off.

Me and Kellie at the beach.
Although I don't have any pictures of it (there are some on Kellie's blog), Kellie, her husband Jordan, and I went to the Oregon State vs. USC game, where OSU kicked some tail! So both of our alma maters (Oregon State and Texas Tech) got to have amazing upset games this year! Go Tech!
1 comment:
That trip came and went way too fast, Kels! You got some good pictures though. Hopefully we can see you again in the not-so-distant future :)
Post a Comment