Well, the wait is finally over. We now know where we're going to be stationed after Ryan graduates! Colorado Springs, baby!! Whoop, whoop! :) We were quite surprised but so excited to get our first choice of places. So if any of you want to plan a nice ski trip next winter, you have a place to stay! Or anytime of year for that matter. It looks like we will be moving the middle of July after Ryan does six weeks of training in San Antonio.
So now that the anticipation is over, I have to stay focused on my job for another few months. But since spring is my busy season and my next Master Gardener training class starts in February, I'm sure time will fly.
I just wanted to share our exciting news with you guys! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very exciting, kels! I was glad to hear you got the assignment closest to us :) I haven't spent much time in Colorado, so now I have a good excuse (and host)!
Again so pumped for you! And you'll have to contact Charlie/Amy Turner because that's where Charlie is from!
Post a Comment