Friday, August 14, 2009

This just keeps getting better...not

Well, the plan was to till and seed the yard this weekend, but it appears the geniuses who created this "great" landscape bed decided to put 6" wide metal edging completely around the edge of the bed, but completely under the soil! I made this great discovery trying to pull out more landscape fabric. So, what's a few more hours with a shovel digging it out??


You know, I think this may be payback from all the times I nonchalantly told a client how to easily reseed a lawn. ;)


But I got a break from the yard work since my friend Erica is here and we've been having fun hiking and looking for a place for her to live in Denver.


PS. We're still planning on tilling tomorrow. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you're back up on the blog. And loving the pics of the progress on the yard. I'm so impressed!